There are so many jobs that are recently announced by the Cabinet Division. If you are interested you can apply by reading this post completely. If you are finding the best and the latest government jobs in Pakistan so you do not need to do many more to find it, We have brought so many jobs like Assistant, Stenotypist, Technical Assistant, UDC, and some more. So if you want to apply for these jobs so you will have to read this post carefully and necessarily. Let me tell you that these jobs are the government jobs and it is necessary to have a domicile like these jobs are announced in Islamabad so you shall have the domicile of Islamabad or Punjab to apply for these jobs. If you have done your Graduation so you can apply easily. Hopefully, you will get these jobs easily. you will have to apply before the due date that is given in the details. If you could not be understood the written details you can contact us at our Gmail. You also can contact us by commenting in the comment box. So please tell us if you have any problems. Let’s read the details that are the following:
Latest Cabinet Division Jobs Details:
- Assistant (BPS-15) (Education Graduate)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14) (Education Intermediate)
- Technical Assistant (BPS-14) (Education Graduate)
- Technical Assistant (IT, BPS-14) (Education Bachelor’s Degree)
- UDC (BPS-11) (Education Intermediate)
- LDC (BPS-9) (Education Matric)
- Staff Car Driver (BPS-4) (Education primary)
- DMO (BPS-4) (Education Primary)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-1) (Education Primary)
- Security Guard (BPS-1) (Education Primary)
- Sweeper (BPS-1) (Education Primary)
Terms And Conditions:
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
- No TADA will be given to any person for the interview.
- No applications will be accepted after the due date.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates can apply by downloading the application from the website www.cabinet.gov.pk. send your CVs and the documents attached with the application forms at the given address:
Cabinet Division, Cabinet Block, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.